Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Checklist

**


Lent is not my enemy.
Sensations of Lent-saturation are not my enemies.
The exacto knife on which I cut myself twice today (not badly, but exasperatingly messily) is not my enemy.
Time and tasks are not my enemies.
People who get on my nerves are not my enemies, nor are my own infirmities of which they remind me, or which they trigger.
My unmanageable psyche, which completely gets on my nerves, is not my enemy.
My food cravings are not my enemies, nor is my body my enemy.
Things I don't understand or can't forget or release are not my enemies.


"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Ephesians 6:12

**

No comments: